Gianni Versace bracelet and necklace set by Ugo Correani, c. 1990
- Select Size
- Appearing straight from the jewelry box of a Roman Empress, this adjustable choker and bracelet is actually a '90s fabrication by Ugo Correani for Gianni Versace. The extraordinary shapes and figures are expertly engraved, and the result is an inheritance-in-the-making.
Pedigree: Ugo Correani's Milan Atelier
Certified and authenticated by jewelry historian Deanna Farneti Cera, a recognized authority and expert in Bijoux de Couture and author of 12 books on fashion jewelry.
- Necklace length when open 41cm (16.1in)
- Necklace center face diameter 4cm (1.6 in)
- Bracelet length when open 18 cm (7.1 in)
- Bracelet diameter 4 cm (1.6 in)
Contact us for info or support