LA DOUBLEJ SHOPPING 101
1. WHERE WE SHIP:
We deliver to nearly 70 COUNTRIES all around the world:
Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom, United States
Our shipping rates are determined based on two things: where you’re shipping and whether you’re purchasing items from our LDJ Housewives collection.
*NOTE: Although your order can contain Vintage, La DoubleJ Editions and La DoubleJ Housewives products and you can purchase them immediately, please note that pre-order items will be shipped on the day displayed in your cart. For example, if you order a dress and its matching plate – available in pre-order – they will be shipped separately on different dates, because we would not want you to wait to get something you love.
If your order consists of items from our Housewives collection, we offer the following shipping options:
- ITALY: €8 (arrives in 1-5 days)
- EUROPE: €15 (arrives in 1-5 days)
- USA & INTERNATIONAL: €30 (arrives in 2-3 working days)
If your order consists of any other LDJ items, we offer the following shipping options:
- We offer FREE SHIPPING to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Shipments to Italy (that includes you too, Vatican and San Marino ladies!) will arrive in 1-2 days and shipments to other European countries will arrive in 1-5 days. If you live in the US, we’ll use UPS express shipping to get your package to you within 2 working days.
- For our other BABES around the world we offer INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS SHIPPING for a flat rate of €15. Your LDJ will arrive within 2-3 working days.
*NOTE: Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference, will commence from the date of dispatch and we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
3. LA DOUBLEJ LOVES UPS!
UPS is the La DoubleJ dedicated delivery service provider. PLEASE NOTE:
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery
- They deliver between 9am-5pm Monday through Friday
- On National Holidays they do not deliver
- All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you don’t think you will be at home (or at your designated shipping location) to receive your La DoubleJ order, make sure you call on a fellow friend to be there and help you out by signing on your behalf.
- If UPS does not find anyone at the address you list when you made your order, they will try to deliver your La DoubleJ package three more times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion.
4. WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH DUTIES?
International orders can sometimes get slammed with a Customs Duty which is why, for selected countries, La DoubleJ includes the duty in the final price so you don’t have to deal with unexpected charges upon delivery (isn’t that helpful?). We call this Delivery Paid Duty or “DDP.”
SEE BELOW FOR A LIST OF ALL OUR DDP COUNTRIES:
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden , United Kingdom, United States
FOR ALL YOU OTHER FOLKS…
- IF WHERE YOU LIVE IS NOT ON OUR DDP LIST (above), then items shipped to your location are done so on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. If a DDU destination is selected, the final price charged are exclusive of all taxes and duties. This means that you are responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. You may be responsible for paying these duties before receiving your item. We like to think we are smart cookies but unfortunately we aren’t mind readers or international tax experts so there is no way of knowing how much the duty cost may be.
- DO YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA? Due to recent changes of customs policies (that are out of our control!), shipments may experience possible delays.
You can pay in 2 different ways:
- Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Paypal: we offer this option for shipments to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Latvia, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia and Slovakia.
Note: In both cases, If an item is available to PRE-ORDER we will retain the amount from your credit card/PayPal account as soon as you place the order
All purchases are securely processed: the payment data will be collected by means of a digital codifying protocol (SSL) and processed on a secure server that is VeriSign and DigiCert certified.
INSURANCE: We’ve got you covered, BABE!
We insure every La DoubleJ purchase from the time it leaves our HQ to the time it’s delivered to your door. Once you sign for your package (which we do require), responsibility for your item(s) passes on to you. If for whatever reason you are not there to receive your La DoubleJ package in person, then the person who signs for your delivery will be responsible (which is why it’s a good idea to call on your best friend to cover you).
The La DoubleJ Customer Service Team will provide you with an order tracking number after we send the package on its way to you so you will know where your La DoubleJ package is and when you can expect it to arrive on your doorstep.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
We hope you understand that for your first order (and only your first!), we can only ship to the cardholder’s billing address or their verified work address. To avoid any delays on getting your fabulous LDJ goodies to you, please make sure that your billing address matches the statement address for the card you use to make your purchase. It’s also important that you let us know exactly how your name is written so that it’s the same on your order as it is on the card (we know you don’t like your middle name but it’s ok, we have a silly one too!). Thank you!
Your La DoubleJ Order wasn’t just quite right for you? No worries, BABE, you can return it to us and get a full refund! Each package will come with a Return Form explaining all you need to know to process it, meanwhile note the below:
If you live in Italy
We were happy to ship your La DoubleJ purchase as our gift to you, but you will need to cover the shipping cost if you decide to return your La DoubleJ item. We suggest using UPS, our preferred carrier.
If you live in the rest of the world
You will need to cover the cost of shipping your La DoubleJ purchase back to us if you decide not to keep it. We suggest using UPS our preferred carrier.
Are you ordering or pre-ordering La DoubleJ Housewives, BABE? Read This!!!
If you live outside of the EU, you unfortunately cannot return your La DoubleJ Housewives items. All pre-orders and orders on this product category are FINAL (for you folks in Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein too!).
All returns must be sent to:
Piazza Arcole, 4
If you complete all these steps as outlined above, La DoubleJ will reimburse the amount originally paid by the Buyer (that’s you!) within thirty (30) days from the date that La DoubleJ receives the returned package. Refunds will be made to the method of payment that was used to make the initial purchase. If your order has been sent to a country outside of the European Union, taxes and customs cannot be reimbursed by us. Please contact your Customs Office directly to see if they can help you retrieve these costs.
Didn’t find the answers to your questions? If you have any doubt, no matter how small, please let us know! You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP, BABE!