Kaleidoscope Big Skirt
Get notified when back in stock
Our peasant comes in a lightweight cotton poplin, but the voluminous tiers of the printed fabric can take it from a casual outing to a major occasion-moment in a snap. The fit is relaxed and comfortable thanks to its elastic waist. You can wear it up high as a strapless maxi dress (it looks great belted!) or traditionally at your waist or slung down below the hips
- 100% poplin cotton Made in Italy
- three-tiered, voluminous ruched skirt
- elastic waist with an oversized fit that can easily be worn around the hips
- side-slit concealed pockets
- Print is from the 1970s
- Please note that the Big Skirt is made from 100% cotton and therefore has a slightly different color to the corresponding prints in the Boy Shirt
Vintage Print Info
Kaleidoscope: a vintage print from the 90s
This pattern hails from the archives of Zurich-based Abraham silk, the manufacturers behind Dior’s New Look collection florals that infused Europe with a blast of color after WWII.
S: Fits like an Italian 38-40.
Elastic waistline: 64 cm / 96 cm (25.1 / 37.7 inches)
Hips: 112 cm (44 inches)
Length: 103 cm (40.5 inches)
M: Fits like an Italian 42.
Elastic waistline: 69 cm / 101 cm (27.1 / 39.7 inches)
Hips: 116 cm (45.5 inches)
Length: 104 cm (40.9 inches)
L: Fits like an Italian 44-46.
Elastic waistline: 74 cm /107 cm (29.1 / 42.1 inches)
Hips: 120 cm (47 inches)
Length: 106 cm (41.5 inches)
Got questions regarding this or other items in our shop? Get in touch with us.