Chest centerpiece necklace, 1960s
Get notified when back in stock
- Necklace made of gilded brass metal
- Hammered metal pendant with multicolored beads
- Long gold colored metal ring fringing
- Gold paint applied by hand so some signs of workmanship are visible
- Hook closure
- Statement pendant that sits on center of chest
- Completely made by hand in Elviretta’s workshop in Rome, Italy, 1960s
This item comes from Elviretta’s personal archive
All vintage items have been previously worn (with the exception of those that come from a designer or maker’s atelier), so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece. Your jewelry has been inspected by the DoubleJ vintage detectives and lovingly cleaned prior to shipping to you.
Necklace length when open 45 cm (17.7 in), pendant’s central element dimensions 13 cm (5.1 in) x 11 cm (4.3 in), pendant length 24 cm (9.4 in)
Got questions regarding this or other items in our shop? Get in touch with us.