Cross pendant earrings, 1930s
Get notified when back in stock
- Opulent dangling earrings
- Pendant in a stylized Greek cross
- Original 30’s art nouveau-style
- Handworked silver coloured metal settings
- Drop and round cut first quality rhinestones
- Rectangular glass stones imitating sapphires
- France, c. 1930
Certified and authenticated by jewelry historian Deanna Farneti Cera, a recognized authority and expert in Bijoux de Couture and author of 12 books on fashion jewelry
All vintage items have been previously worn (with the exception of those that come from a designer or maker’s atelier), so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece. Your jewelry has been inspected by the DoubleJ vintage detectives and lovingly cleaned prior to shipping to you.
Earring length 9 cm (3.5 in), width 6 cm (2.3 in)
Got questions regarding this or other items in our shop? Get in touch with us.