Bob Mackie embroidered jacket, 1990s
- Stretch pique ¾ sleeve jacket with black and white striped piping
- Embroidered flower detail blooming from the pocket
- Front zipper and two front patch pockets
- From Bob Mackie’s “Wearable Art” collection, inspired by original works of art and boasting colorful detailed designs
All vintage items have been previously worn (with the exception of those that come from a designer or maker’s atelier), so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece. Your item has been inspected by the DoubleJ vintage detectives and lovingly cleaned prior to shipping to you.
- Shoulders 40 cm (15.7 in)
- Arms 41 cm (16.1 in)
- Bust 102 cm (40.1 in)
- Waist 102 cm (40.1 in)
- Length 72 cm (28.3 in)
The measurements of this item fit approximately like an Italian size 40-42
Got questions regarding this or other items in our shop? Get in touch with us.