Denim patchwork jacket, 1970s
- Délavé button up denim jacket
- Faux leather appliques and colorful stitching detail
- Front patch pockets and slit at back
- Made in France
- Label: French Dressing Co.
All vintage items have been previously worn (with the exception of those that come from a designer or maker’s atelier), so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece. Your item has been inspected by the DoubleJ vintage detectives and lovingly cleaned prior to shipping to you.
- Shoulders 39 cm (15.3 in)
- Arms 61 cm (24 in)
- Bust 88 cm (34.6 in)
- Waist 70 cm (27.5 in)
- Hips 94 cm (37 in)
- Length 69 cm (27.1 in)
The measurements of this item fit approximately like an Italian size 40-42
Got questions regarding this or other items in our shop? Get in touch with us.